SUBSTANCE ABUSE & ADDICTION INTERVENTION SERVICES
WASHINGTON | ALASKA | HAWAII
SUBSTANCE ABUSE, DRUG & ALCOHOL ADDICTION INTERVENTION SERVICES
Sage Counseling & Coaching Intervention Services
Often, families who seek our help have already been on a long, painful road with their loved one’s addiction mental health issues.
Our Intervention Specialists act with concerned friends and family members to offer a positive way forward for a person and family system in crisis. We work to organize the chaos that most often results from untreated addiction and mental health issues. By partnering with concerned family members and friends, we facilitate a healing process that helps those involved come out from the confusion and chaos of addiction and mental health issues. This is a life changing process for your loved one and for the entire family system involved. Our Addiction Intervention services are respectful, straightforward, compassionate, and effective. Addiction Intervention is Process NOT and Event
Substance Abuse Addiction Intervention
Advanced Recovery Solutions
About Our Intervention Process
Our training and experience tell us that if loved ones are involved throughout the recovery process the greater chance of long-term recovery for the person of concern. When you utilize our intervention services, we will partner with you and others concerned about your loved one. You will be asked to invite the addicted person to our first meeting. Even if they choose not to attend this meeting, we will still meet to discuss your concerns, educate, and offer treatment options. We believe that giving the person of concern options while holding them accountable allows them to take responsibility for their recovery.
As interventionists, our goals are to get the disease arrested and have everyone involved feel some relief from the effects of living with someone in active addiction. We will work as a team to identify the steps necessary so this goal can be accomplished. This is a Process NOT an event.
The First Steps of An Intervention
- Schedule time (30 to 60 minutes) to speak directly to one of our intervention specialists about your unique needs. We will respectfully ask a series of questions about the person of concern and your family history to get to know your family better and to determine your needs. We respect the privacy and confidentiality of all phone calls.
- For the best possible outcome, we will work with you in assembling a team of individuals who will make up your intervention team.
- We will provide education to all members of the intervention team. This will help everyone remain committed to their recovery goals.
- Your interventionist will help determine what level of care would be best for your loved one. The interventionist will work closely with the agreed-upon treatment provider and will work with the identified family member on all details necessary, contributing to a smooth admission process.
- Clients and families who have the best outcomes remain connected with services for six months after engaging in services.
Schedule a Drug or Alcohol Addiction Intervention in Washington, Alaska or Hawaii
Sage Counseling & Coaching has decades of experience working with addicted individuals and family members.
We will be there with you every step of the way.
Please call us at Sage Counseling and Coaching so we can help your family heal.
Professional Substance Abuse, Drug & Alcohol Addiction Intervention Services in Washington, Alaska & Hawaii
Addiction Intervention in Washington
Drug and alcohol addiction intervention and substance abuse intervention services in Washington including Issaquah, Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, Renton, Federal Way, Tacoma, Kent, Olympia, Vancouver, Everett, Lynnwood, Burien, Auburn, Lacey, Sumner, Bonney Lake, North Bend, Monroe, Mount Vernon, Edmonds, Woodinville, Bothell, Bellingham, Spokane, Wenatchee, Leavenworth, Yakima, Walla Walla, Kennewick, Tri-Cities, Ellensburg, Chelan, Moses Lake, and throughout Washington State.
Addiction Intervention in Alaska
Drug and alcohol addiction intervention and substance abuse intervention services in Alaska including Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Ketchikan, Wasilla, Sitka, Kenai, Palmer, Kodiak, Bethel, Skagway, Homer, Valdez, Seward and the rest of Alaska.
Our drug & alcohol addiction interventions in Alaska are done remotely via private and secure online Tele-Health appointments.
Addiction Intervention in Hawaii
Drug and alcohol addiction intervention and substance abuse intervention services in Hawaii include the islands of Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Lanai, Molokai, and the Big Island of Hawaii and the cities of Honolulu, Kihei, Kahului, Lahaina, Kona, Hilo, Lihue, Kailua-Kona, Poipu, Waimea, Wailuku, Waikiki, Waimanolo, Kailua, Haleiwa and more.
Our drug & alcohol addiction interventions in Hawaii are done remotely via private and secure online Tele-Health appointments.